- Use cutting boards to avoid knife damage and under such as electric jugs to avoid extremes of heat.
Vinyl and Laminate doors. Laminate benchtops.
- To maintain the prestigious look of your new laminate or vinyl kitchen, wipe down daily with warm soapy water, followed by a fresh water rinse and wipe over with a dry cloth.
- Normal household chemical cleaners are acceptable for stubborn marks. These cleaners do leave a residue that, if left, can permanently alter the appearance of the finish, so always rinse the cleaners off thoroughly.
- Customary maintenance of a timber kitchen requires the surface to be wiped with a damp cloth, the use of cleaning products is appropriate.
- Residues build up needs to be removed with clean damp cloth.
- Abrasive cleaners used on a regular basis may affect gloss level and leave patches.
- Avoid products which contain silicon compounds such as Mr Sheen as silicone can imbed itself in the structure of the coating.